Insight Investment is committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of your personal information. This policy explains how we will handle any personal information you may provide to us.
You are not required to provide personal information to use this Website, but you may choose to do so if you would like to find out more information about Insight Investment, the Managed Duration Investment Grade Municipal Fund and the products and services we offer, provide feedback or complete one of our online forms.
If you do provide personal information through this Website, we will maintain that personal information in accordance with our internal policies governing the use and disclosure of information, including personal information, which include confidentiality and security requirements.
Coverage of this policy
Specific privacy policies apply to non-public personal information concerning consumers of certain products and services that we offer. We make those policies available to our customers in accordance with federal law.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA USERS REQUIRED BY STATE LAW: We retain information we receive through this Website, including information with respect to a particular product or service, information you give to us in inquiries and other communications and other records you or Insight may create. We share this information with affiliated and nonaffiliated parties only as necessary to provide services to you, or as required by law. Such parties may include those who provide services to us in connection the Managed Duration Investment Grade Municipal Fund, or who are involved in providing you services you may request. In certain instances they might include a purchaser or potential purchaser of the Managed Duration Investment Grade Municipal Fund. We also report information to credit bureaus in appropriate cases. And we share information with government agencies and law enforcement as necessary.
Protection of Social Security Numbers
"We" refers to the four different investment advisers: Cutwater Asset Management Corp. (CAMC), Cutwater Investor Services Corp. (CISC), Insight North America LLC (INA) and Pareto Investment Management Limited (PIML) with respect to Investment advisory services in North America.
Like all financial services companies, we collect a variety of information about individuals, including but not limited to our customers and employees. In many cases that information includes individuals' Social Security numbers. We use records of Social Security numbers for many purposes, especially to comply with federal and state laws such as tax laws and anti-money-laundering laws.
Our policy is (i) to comply with all laws restricting the use and disclosure of Social Security numbers, (ii) to protect the confidentiality of Social Security numbers, (iii) to prohibit the unlawful disclosure of Social Security numbers.
Personal information that may be collected through this Website
We may collect the following personal information through this Website:
- your name, e-mail address, address and phone number(s);
- comments or questions you may have about Insight Investment and the services it offers;
- feedback regarding the Website; and
- any further personal information you choose to provide in free-form comments boxes.
How we may use your personal information
The personal information you provide through this Website may be used for the following purposes:
- to respond to your inquiries, to provide you with information you may request concerning products and services that we offer or to provide those to you;
- to improve customer service, improve the functionality of this Website and enhance your browsing experience;
- to prevent or investigate fraud, illegal activity or misuse of this Website;
- to maintain a record of communications between Insight Investment and visitors to this Website;
- to comply with any applicable legal or regulatory requirements; and
- to provide you with information which we feel may interest you.
Who we may share your personal information with
The personal information you provide through this Website may be shared, for the purposes outlined above, with:
- other companies within Insight Investment;
- third parties that support Insight Investment in providing its products or services;
- third parties that support Insight Investment in improving the functionality of our Websites and enhancing your browsing experience;
- law enforcement agencies for the purposes of investigating fraud, illegal activity or misuse of this Website; and
- other bodies as required by law or regulation or in Insight Investment's legitimate business interests.
Personal information collected through cookies and similar technologies
Third party sites
This Website contains links to third party sites (including social media bookmarking buttons) that you may find useful. Insight Investment is not responsible for any information contained in any third party website accessed via a hypertext link from this Website. Please review the Privacy and Cookie policies of these sites to understand how they may use your personal information.
Existing clients and existing shareholders of Managed Duration Investment Grade Municipal Fund
If you are an Insight Investment client or have an existing relationship with us, when you became a client or entered into a relationship with us, you will have been provided with details about how we collect, use and share your personal information. Any such collection, use and sharing of your personal information under those arrangements is separate and distinct from that in connection with this Website.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
In accordance with the requirements of applicable data protection legislation and subject to any applicable exemptions, you have the right to:
- object to the receipt of direct marketing materials;
- object to the processing of personal information likely to cause damage or distress or solely automated decision making;
- access your personal information; and
- rectify or delete inaccurate personal information.
Please contact us at: email@example.com
Security of personal information
Insight Investment has appropriate technical and organizational measures in place, as required by law, to maintain the security of the personal information it collects. See this Website's Terms and Conditions for further details.
Transfers of personal information
For the purposes outlined in this document Insight Investment may transfer the personal information it collects through this Website internally within Insight Investment or to any third party in different jurisdictions, including, but not limited to, transfers outside of the USA including to the European Economic Area (EEA), and to other jurisdictions that have not been deemed to offer an adequate level of protection. Insight Investment will take appropriate steps to ensure that transfers of personal information are in accordance with applicable law.
Insight and MBSC Securities Corporation are affiliated with The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation.
©2017 MBSC Securities Corporation, 225 Liberty Street, 19th FL., New York, NY 10281.
All rights reserved. IN-2016-10-28-0028