Insight Investment is committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of your personal information. This policy explains how we will handle any personal information you may provide to us through this website.
You do not have to provide personal information to use this website but you may choose to do so if you would like to find out more information about Insight Investment and the products and services we offer, provide feedback or complete one of our online forms.
If you do provide personal information through this website we will maintain that personal information in accordance with our internal policies governing the use and disclosure of information, including personal information, which include confidentiality and security requirements.
Personal information that may be collected through this website
We may collect the following personal information through this website:
- your name, e-mail address, address and phone number(s);
- comments or questions you may have about Insight Investment and the services it offers;
- feedback regarding the website; and
- any further personal information you choose to provide in free-form comments boxes.
How we may use your personal information
The personal information you provide through this website may be used for the following purposes:
- to respond to your enquiries, to provide you with information you may request concerning products and services that we offer or to provide those to you;
- to improve customer service, improve the functionality of our websites and enhance your browsing experience;
- to prevent or investigate fraud, illegal activity or misuse of this website;
- to maintain a record of communications between Insight Investment and its website visitors;
- to comply with any applicable legal or regulatory requirements; and
- to provide you with information which we feel may interest you.
Who we may share your personal information with
The personal information you provide through this website may be shared, for the purposes outlined above, with:
- other companies within Insight Investment Group;
- third parties that support Insight Investment in providing its products or services;
- third parties that support Insight Investment in improving the functionality of our websites and enhancing your browsing experience;
- law enforcement agencies for the purposes of investigating fraud, illegal activity or misuse of this website; and
- other bodies as required by law or regulation or in Insight Investment's legitimate business interests.
Personal information collected through cookies and similar technologies
Third party sites
This website contains links to third party sites (including social media bookmarking buttons) that you may find useful. Insight Investment is not responsible for any information contained in any third party website accessed via a hypertext link from this website. Please review the Privacy and Cookie policies of these sites to understand how they may use your personal information.
If you are an Insight Investment client or have an existing relationship with us, when you became a client or entered into a relationship with us, you will have been provided with details about how we collect, use and share your personal information. Any such collection, use and sharing of your personal information under those arrangements is separate and distinct from that in connection with this website.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
In accordance with the requirements of applicable data protection legislation and subject to any applicable exemptions, you have the right to:
- object to the receipt of direct marketing materials;
- object to the processing of personal information likely to cause damage or distress or solely automated decision making;
- access your personal information; and
- rectify or delete inaccurate personal information.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Representatives of institutional clients
If you work for one of our institutional (business) clients, we may obtain from you or your firm your business contact information, such as your name, title, office address, business phone number and e-mail address. We may use this information for the purposes of conducting business with your firm, managing our relationship with your firm, and advising your firm of products and services that we believe may be of interest. We may (i) share this information with affiliated companies within Insight Investment, (ii) disclose it to service providers that we use to process the information and that have agreed to confidentiality restrictions, and (iii) export this information to the United States and/or other jurisdictions where we, or our service providers, do business. We may also disclose this information as required by law or regulation.
If you contact Insight Investment telephone calls may be recorded for the purposes of record keeping, in the interests of security and for training and compliance monitoring purposes.
Security of personal information
Transfers of personal information
For the purposes outlined in this document Insight Investment may transfer the personal information it collects through this website internally within Insight Investment or to any third party in different jurisdictions, including, but not limited to, transfers outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) including to the USA, and to other jurisdictions that have not been deemed to offer an adequate level of protection. Insight Investment will take appropriate steps to ensure that transfers of personal information are in accordance with applicable law.