Coronavirus: important information
Firstly, we would like to take this opportunity to say that we hope that you, your family and your colleagues remain safe through this period and our thoughts and best wishes are with you.
This notice is designed to update you on the steps that we have taken to protect our contacts and our colleagues at Insight regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
We have been closely monitoring World Health Organization and Department of Health guidelines and have been acting on this advice as it has evolved.
Insight has well established business continuity plans which allow for working from home using our remote access services.
Insight's remote access facilities have been tested to support situations where all colleagues are using remote access concurrently. Our colleagues are using remote access across our locations wherever possible in keeping with the latest government advice.
An external audit of Insight’s business continuity management system against the ISO 22301 Standard was completed in March 2021. This was successful with no findings raised.
We have maintained communication with clients and advisers throughout periods of COVID related restrictions through the provision of virtual meeting options. These virtual options continue to be available. However, for clients who would prefer to meet with us in person we plan to restart meetings at our offices in due course. A similar phased return to in person client events is also underway. Your Insight team remains available to you to respond to any questions that you may have.
If you would like to discuss our level of readiness generally or you have specific questions on your investment strategy, please contact your Insight representative.
Insight colleagues are being regularly updated on the issue and are provided with guidance on the preventative measures they should take to look after themselves and those who they come into contact with.
For general queries related to the coronavirus, colleagues are being directed to our HR team to receive the latest advice.
For the latest health advice from GOV.UK, including the full list of countries where there are restrictions, click here.
- Business travel policies reflect the latest relevant government guidance. Colleague business travel is subject to Executive Management Committee approval.
- Based on updates to COVID guidance in place in August 2021, we are planning to reintroduce in-person events and face to face client meetings shortly
- Insight colleagues are operating a hybrid working arrangement as part of a companywide plan for phased return to office in 2021, subject to prevailing government guidance and enhanced COVID monitoring arrangements are in place at Insight’s offices to protect colleagues and visitors
- General health advice is being provided to staff in line with government guidance
For the latest public information and guidance:
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- UK Department of Health: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Australian Government Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
- Ireland Department of Health: https://www.gov.ie/en/campaigns/c36c85-covid-19-coronavirus/
- German Federal Ministry of Health: https://www.bundesgesundheitsministerium.de/en/press/2020/coronavirus.html
- Singapore Ministry of Health: https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19