We offer our latest views and ideas for 2021
Our experienced investment teams from across Insight shared their thoughts for the year ahead at Insight’s Annual Investment Update on 21 January, 2021. Key updates and latest investment thinking were discussed in relation to current global themes and we detailed how our outlook for markets is captured in our investment strategy and portfolios.
Watch the video now to find out more.
Navigate to each chapter: use the white circles on the slider bar or chapter icon on the bottom-right of the video.
- Welcome – Paul Hamilton
- Business update – Adrian Grey
- Diversity and Inclusion – Lynne Dalgarno
- Fixed Income in 2021: Yield, protection and ESG – Alex Veroude
- Global macro update – Gareth Colesmith
- The search for alternative returns: convertible bonds – Matthew Merritt
- What to do in credit – Peter Bentley
- CDI with private credit and impact investing – Peter Bentley
- Sustainable multi-asset credit – Adam Whiteley
- Bank capital strategies – Shaun Casey
- Secured finance opportunities – Shaheer Guirguis
- Themes in LDI markets (part 1) – Robert Gall
- Themes in LDI markets (part 2) – David Jamieson
- Wrap-up – Alex Veroude
If you have any questions, please contact your Insight Relationship Manager.
This material is not intended to be relied upon as a forecast, research or investment advice, and is not a recommendation, offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities or to adopt any investment strategy. This material must not be used for the purpose of an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction or in any circumstances in which such offer or solicitation is unlawful or otherwise not permitted. This material should not be duplicated, amended or forwarded to a third party without consent from Insight Investment.
This material may contain ’forward looking’ information that is not purely historical in nature. Such information may include, among other things, projections and forecasts. There is no guarantee that any forecasts made will come to pass.