Firstly, we would like to take this opportunity to say that we hope that you, your family and your colleagues remain safe through this period and our thoughts and best wishes are with you.
This notice is designed to update you on the steps that we have taken to protect our contacts and our colleagues at Insight regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
We have been closely monitoring World Health Organization and Department of Health guidelines and have been acting on this advice as it has evolved.
Insight has well established business continuity plans which allow for working from home using our remote access services.
Insight's remote access facilities have been tested to support situations where all colleagues are using remote access concurrently. Our colleagues are using remote access across our locations wherever possible in keeping with the latest government advice.
An external audit of Insight’s business continuity management system against the ISO 22301 Standard was completed on 1st April 2020. This was successful with no findings raised.
Your Insight team remains available to you to respond to any questions that you may have at this time. Whilst we have curtailed our events and face to face client meetings, alternative virtual meeting options are available for clients and advisers.
If you would like to discuss our level of readiness generally or you have specific questions on your investment strategy, please contact your Insight representative.
Insight colleagues are being regularly updated on the issue and are provided with guidance on the preventative measures they should take to look after themselves and those who they come into contact with.
For general queries related to the coronavirus, colleagues are being directed to our HR team to receive the latest advice.
Please note: our office at 200 Park Avenue is temporarily closed.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we wish to offer our support and thanks to all the front-line workers. We have made a donation to the New York Chapter of Frontline Foods. This charity provides funding to local restaurants to support their efforts to provide healthy meals to the frontline workers leading the response to the pandemic. We have also made a donation to support Insight’s UK event catering partners, Rocket Food, in providing meals for key workers in the NHS. As part of the #FuelforNHSHeroes’ campaign, Rocket staff are volunteering to run this service.
For the latest health advice please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) web page, click here.
- All business travel is suspended until further notice
- We have suspended events and group gatherings including face to face meetings with contacts until further notice
- Insight colleagues have been advised to work from home wherever possible
- Advice on self-isolation is active for Insight colleagues
General health advice to Insight colleagues:
- If you feel unwell, seek medical advice and inform your manager if you need to stay at home
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; dry with single-use paper towels. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your arm when sneezing and coughing. Throw the tissue away and wash your hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as mobile phones
- Avoid handshakes and close contact with anyone who has a cough / fever or people with weakened immune systems
For the latest public information and guidance:
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- UK Department of Health: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public