Our client investment training programme, previously held at the Royal Society in London, is currently held as a series of three live virtual seminars spanning the year. The seminars, recommended by 100% of attendees1, are designed to enhance your understanding of investment strategies and help you achieve your funding objectives.
Each seminar is split into three short events, a week apart, starting in February, June and November. At each event, earn continuous professional development minutes accredited by CPD UK and the Pensions Management Institute.
See highlights from one of our events below:
Seminar 1 dates: Addressing the funding challenge
Event 1: Thursday 25 February, 10:00 to 11:30
- The challenges and solutions faced by investors and introducing the trustee toolkit
- Are markets rational? Do asset prices reflect the reality of potential social and economic scenarios?
Event 2: Thursday 4 March, 10:00 to 11:30
- The trustee toolkit: investing to meet your liabilities
- The trustee toolkit: to buy-in or not to buy-in?
Event 3: Thursday 11 March, 10:00 to 11:30
- Key themes in LDI
- The trustee toolkit: investing responsibly
Register to attend the next seminar or watch previous sessions by visiting our online events page.
Alternatively, visit our online training hub to access to over 1,000 minutes of content from our highly rated past training events at a time that suits you.
- Keep track of your completed CPD training through the new training history function
- Access to investment training spanning two years, covering more than 30 modules
- Identify relevant content more easily by filtering through an array of topics: credit, LDI, macro, multi-asset and responsible investment
Login to the online training.
Delegate attendance and CPD minutes for 2020. Over the period from January 2013 to end March 2021, 100% of attendee feedback rated the seminars as good or excellent and stated that they would recommend the events.
1Over the period from January 2013 to end December 2020, 100% of attendee feedback rated the seminars as good or excellent and stated that they would recommend the events.
Training videos are for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon to make investment decisions.